Hard to believe that a quarter of the year is already gone. Time does indeed fly, even though spring is still arriving here in Helsinki. I took the photo yesterday evening, so you can see how we have a long way to go before everything is green here.
I would like to finish the following projects:
- ALYOF: Pick project and submit – Deadline 7.5.
- Scandibee April blocks, blog about them – Deadline 31.5.
- Scandibee May blocks – Deadline 31.5.
- Quilt Design A Day: Introduce first designs made – Deadline 31.5.
- MQG indie members’ mug-rug swap – Deadline 31.5.
- Journal cover – Deadline 31.5.
- Pin cushion – Deadline 31.5.
These projects I’d like to make progress on in the following way:
- MQG Riley Blake fabric challenge: Yoga mat bag – Finalise pattern.
- Case for embroidery scissors – Find another patterns, first one chosen turned out to be too small for my scissors.
- Basket for embroidery stuff – Decide whether I truly want to use the pattern, or perhaps another one would be better for my needs?
- Bag for cutting mat – Make one FPP block.
- Secret project – Keep working on it.
Hopefully your final month before summer arrives (aaah, sounds crazy) will go smoothly!