I love magnolia trees, absolutely love them! Just had to get that off my chest first. All right, and in April, I would love to get my projects moving in the following ways.
I would like to finish the following projects:
- Scandibee April blocks – Deadline 30.4.
- Case for embroidery scissors – Deadline 30.4.
- Basket for embroidery stuff – Deadline 30.4.
- Journal cover – Just do it, deadline 30.4.
- Pin cushion – Deadline 30.4.
These projects I’d like to make progress on in the following way:
- MQG Riley Blake fabric challenge: Yoga mat bag – Decide on improv style.
- Bag for cutting mat – Make one FPP block.
- Secret project – Keep working on it.
- MQG indie members’ mug-rug swap – Pick fabrics.
This looks like quite a lot. I have a very busy month ahead of me, and probably will end up scratching, moving stuff around, postponing some and adding other stuff, but that’s all right. As long as I keep making something, I’m happy. The only real deadline is the one for the Scandibee April blocks, which is healthy to remember.