In March, I would love to get my projects moving in the following ways, as long as my sewing machine will cooperate.
I would like to finish the following projects:
- Scandibee February blocks – Deadline ASAP
- Scandibee March blocks – Deadline 31.3.
- Blog about Scandibee January blocks – Deadline 31.3.
- Pencil case for dad – Deadline 31.3.
- Pencil case for sister – Deadline 31.3.
These projects I’d like to make progress on in the following way:
- MQG Riley Blake fabric challenge: Yoga mat bag – Start drafting how to best use the fabrics
- Tokyo Subway Map Quilt embroidery – Correct the support line locations and finalise colours on pattern
- Triangle Patchwork Box Pouch – Buy zippers of right length and kind (to make four pouches)
It’s curious how lost one can feel like, when a normally functional tool all of a sudden doesn’t work. Next step probably is to start praying for a miracle of some kind; wish me luck.