In December, I would love to get my projects moving in the following ways.
I would like to finish the following projects:
- Christmas presents: Make nine clutch-type of pencil cases – Deadline 19.12.
- Journal cover – Deadline 31.12.
- Mug rug for Scandibee swap – Deadline 10.12.
- Zabuton – Deadline 31.12.
These projects I’d like to make progress on in the following way:
- breathe quilt – Cut top, back, and batting, baste, draw letters, start quilting
- Code:Armonika cowl – Pick up project and start knitting again
- Pin cushion – Investigate filling in sewing store
- Placemats – Get masking tape
- Skill Builder 2013 quilt – Make the Magnum block
- Teapot cover – Design custom cover pattern (the last month mentioned pattern was the FPP teapot only)
In December, it’s the most important to get the gifts made, including the swap mug rug. The rest is according to how I feel.