It’s been quite some time since my last fabric palette, so here’s one in blues and greens. This time I’m featuring some fabrics from Hawthorne Threads.
Fabrics in the palette:
- Calico in Forest by dear Stella.
- Confetti Dots in Mint by dear Stella.
- Botanics, Line Scratch in Blue by Carolyn Friedlander for Robert Kaufman.
- Oh Clementine, Crosshatch in Sky by Allison Harris for Windham Fabrics.
- Sunday Morning, Mosaic in Green by dear Stella.
- Painter’s Canvas in Green Tea by Laura Gunn for Michael Miller Fabrics.
- Oval Elements in Vintage Blue by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics.
- Color Weave in Soft Light Green by P & B Textiles.
- Mika, Orb in Turquoise by dear Stella.
Next time I think something more in the season is in order, but this was such a bright palette to make. Enjoy!