Going through the WIP box was a great thing! I’ve taken decent strides in the right direction and during the remainder of June 2014 I would like to finish the following projects:
- iPad cover for mom – Deadline 23.6.
- Lampshade for my sister – Deadline 26.6.
- Signal flag pillows for dad – Deadline
- MQG QuiltCon quilt design – Finish my contribution, deadline 30.6.
- Placemats – Deadline 30.6.
These projects I’d like to make progress on in the following way:
- breathe quilt – Decide which font to use
- Journal cover – Bought a journal the other day and it needs a cover; my first foundation paper piecing is coming up, so at least finish the FPP heart in June
- MQG Michael Miller fabric challenge – Order stuff for appliqué, design the quilt, and make a template whilst waiting for said order
- Printer cover – I keep dusting the printer but it should be covered; status report and game plan
- Signal flags quilt – Status report and game plan
- Skill Builder 2013 quilt – Make the Sound Wave block
- Tea pot cover – Have looked for an FPP pattern for a long time and found a couple that are almost but not quite there; making a first draft for a pattern is June’s sub-project