Fabrics in the palette:
- Little Things, Raindrops in Grey by Arrin Turmire for Moda Fabrics.
- Wallflowers, Foulard in Yellow by Allison Harris for Windham Fabrics.
- Architextures, Hatch in Grey by Carolyn Friedlander for Robert Kaufman.
- Modern Roses, Camelot in Honey Sweet by Stephanie Ryan for Moda.
- Bark & Branch, Leaf in Gold by Eloise Renouf for Cloud9 Fabrics.
- Confetti Dot in Stone by dear Stella.
- Technicolor, Leaf in Sun by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller Fabrics.
- Modern Roses, Gate in Silver by Stephanie Ryan for Moda.
- Zig Zag in Grey by dear Stella.
- Sunnyside, Luster in Vapor by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics.
- Essex Yarn Dyed in Steel by Robert Kaufman.
- Zig Zag in Lemon by dear Stella.
- Pearl Bracelet in Hiho Silver by Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics.
- Quilter’s Linen in Silver by Robert Kaufman.
- Fox Playground, Chevron in Yellow by Dena Designs for Free Spirit Fabrics.
- Modern Roses, Sweet Pea in Silver by Stephanie Ryan for Moda.
I’ve seen quite a few lovely low-volume quilts lately and combining grey with yellow still seems modern, so here’s a subdued palette for you.