The starting point was the chicken fabric, because it caught my eye in its cuteness and cheerfulness (or should I say chirpiness?).
Fabrics in the palette:
- Tangier Ikat, Diamond in Orange by Dena Designs for Free Spirit Fabrics.
- Technicolor, Leaf in Sun by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller Fabrics.
- Confetti Dot in Pink by dear Stella.
- Briar Rose, Hex Bee in Yellow by Heather Ross for Windham Fabrics.
- Bluebird Park, Magnolia in Sunrise by Kate & Birdie Paper Co. for Moda Fabrics.
- Urban Zoologie, Chicks in Spring by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman.
- Half Moon Modern, Small Zig Zag in Sunshine by Moda Fabrics.
- Sunnyside, Luster in Glow by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics.
- Fresh Eggs, Plaid in Dark Yellow by Dan DiPaolo for Clothworks.
- High Street, Daisy Foulard in Pink by Lily Ashbury for Moda Fabrics.
- Wallflowers, Foulard in Yellow by Allison Harris for Windham Fabrics.
- Koi, Smile and Wave in Rose by Rashida Coleman-Hale for Cloud9 Fabrics.
- Bungalow, Hive in Maize by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit Fabrics.
- Celebration, Flowers in White/Yellow by Bunny Hill Designs for Moda Fabrics.
- Raaga, Sunrise in Orange by Jennifer Moore for Monaluna Organic Fabrics.
- Cosmo Cricket S’more Love, River Rocks in Setting Sun by Eric & Julie Comstock for Moda Fabrics.