The first palette was quite a success (thanks so much Pink Chalk Fabrics for featuring it on your Facebook page!) and I was inspired to start working on the second one not soon after, so here it is!
Fabrics in the palette:
- Florence, Texture Stripe in Carnelian by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics.
- Confetti Dot in Navy by dear Stella.
- Sun Print, Text in Indigo by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics.
- Sunnyside, Prism in Blaze by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics.
- Cosmo Cricket S’more Love, Suncatcher in Campfire by Eric & Julie Comstock for Moda Fabrics.
- Lotus, Full Moon Polka Dot in Tangerine by Amy Butler for Westminster Fibers.
- Flower Garden, Nobi in Orange by Alexander Henry Fabrics.
- Metro Living, Circles in Navy by Robert Kaufman.
- Technicolor, Leaf in Navy by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller Fabrics.
- High Street, Peacock Paisley in Clementine by Lily Ashbury for Moda Fabrics.
- Dit-Dot, Rich Royal (8AH17) by Jason Yenter for In The Beginning Fabrics.
- Remix, Zig Zag Stripe in Tangerine by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman.
- Bluebird Park, Linen Texture in Tangerine by Kate & Birdie Paper Co. for Moda Fabrics.
- Simply Style, Geometric Ogee in Navy Blue by V and Co. for Moda Fabrics.
- Florence, Four Dots in Carnelian by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics.
- Enchant, Floral in Navy by Natalie Lymer for Riley Blake Designs.
I hope you enjoy this palette created with the complementary colours blue/blue-purple and orange/yellow-orange!