The directions for making this Charm Squares Baby Quilt can be found through my previous post. I have two friends, coincidentally with the same M name, who will receive the same quilt, since they don’t know each other.
The fabrics that I will use are (left row, starting from upper left corner):
- Pinwheel Midnight from the Summersault fabric collection by Erin McMorris for Free Spirit
- Daisy Wreath Blue Jay from the Just Dandy fabric collection by Josephine Kimberling for Robert Kaufman
- Wallpaper Marigold from the Metro Living fabric collection from Robert Kaufman
- Cute Bots Blue from the I Heart fabric collection by Rashida Coleman Hale for Timeless Treasures
- Raindrops Celery from the Summersault fabric collection by Erin McMorris for Free Spirit
- Sashing: White 1387 Kona Cotton from Robert Kaufman
- Binding: (a dark blue matching the dark robot)
- Backing: Pixie Stick Posies Turquoise from the Summersault fabric collection by Erin McMorris for Free Spirit
I am ridiculously happy about how this colour fest turned out. It is absolutely fantastic to be able to visualize a quilt this well before even having touched the fabrics!